Efficient engineering and financial planning are the keys to meeting the unusual challenges faced by electrical cooperatives. Utility Systems Engineering will help you generate the strategies necessary for optimal performance plus profitable and predictable growth.
Working with a consultancy provides you with the up-to-the-minute expertise you require. It’s also cost effective — you only pay for the talent and services you actually need and use. No need to add staff. No overtime. Just the professional expertise you need for virtually any challenge you may face.
Utility Systems Engineering provides a wide variety of specialized services in engineering, finance, research, and planning:
- Long Range System Planning Studies
- Construction Work Plans
- Power Requirements Studies
- Coordination/Sectionalizing Studies
- Substation Design and Management
- Cost of Service Studies
- Retail Rate Design
- Wholesale Power and Transmission Agreements
- Common Use Facility Agreements
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Computer Aided Drafting
- General Engineering Services